Coral Cove weddings are All Inclusive for the bride & groom and all the wedding guests.
With our all inclusive wedding packaged deals, Coral Cove Resort will host the Reception Dinner, the Rehearsal Dinner & the Welcome Dinner free! All meals, drinks, open bar and all onsite amenities are also included for all members of the wedding party.
Requirements for Having a Coral Cove Tropical Wedding:
• Contact the Coral Cove wedding team to confirm availability for your arrival, departure and wedding dates.
• A 25% deposit is required to secure your reservations. Once your dates are confirmed send us the required deposit so we can take the next step to planning your Tropical Wedding
• Once your deposit has been paid, our wedding planner will be in constant dialogue with you so we may get all the wedding details and begin making arrangements with all the wedding vendors.
• Coral Cove Resort has put together specially designed All Inclusive Accommodation Packages for all members of the wedding party. ALL Wedding guests are therefore required to book Coral Cove All Inclusive Accommodations Packages. A 25% deposit is required to book all accommodation packages.
• Coral Cove Tropical Weddings can be as small as an intimate affair for ( 2) or as large as a celebration of 100!
- • Couples will be required to send us Certified copies of
- • Birth Certificates
- • Passports or Driver’s License
- • Death Certificate (applicable if either bride or groom is widowed)
- • Proof of Divorce (applicable if either the bride or groom has been married before)
- • Legal Name Change Document (applicable if there has been any legal name change for either the bride or groom)